2024 Republican Party Presidential Primaries

^Case in point, you won't even watch a short interview from a staunch Republican like Karl Rove on Fox News because he says the truth and it goes against your bias.
Neocon shill Rove is suddenly an honest source? We both know you wouldn't have said that during Dubya's years.

"Neocon shill Rove" = LoL

Rove's a garbage person, but when he's correct because the facts support him, then he's correct.

But this thread is about the 2024 Republican Party Presidential Primaries, not for you to rage about Joe Biden again, there's like 15 threads here dedicated to that :)
Like you rage about Trump (over and over). Even in a Biden thread. ;)

Yup folks... Dude will go on and on about Trump... Even in a thread about Biden.

Dude is very confused at times.

That was from June 2023, we've long abandoned that due to your insistence on rambling about any topic anywhere. I like how I'm in your head 24/7 though, rent free.

Once again a lying Liberal. You started most of those threads about Biden. All I did was respond... and point out your errors (and outright lies).

You gaslighting lying Liberal. Shag will see right through you.

These are the horrors of true Trump Derangement Syndrome. Take note.
Look in the mirror when you say that. This thread isn't truly about the Republican primaries.

This is just you ranting and raving about Trump.

So... once again your TDS is flaring... massively. This tells me you are terrified of Trump.

The truth of this is obvious.

That was from June 2023, we've long abandoned that due to your insistence on rambling about any topic anywhere. I like how I'm in your head 24/7 though, rent free.
The topics in the other thread... I think I covered those very clearly. Soros being one of them (funding BLM)... along with defund NPR, and many others.

Seriously, you are going to have a mental breakdown with all your incessant blather about Trump.

Most of my post in here were about the Republican Primary, when it was going on. While you ranted about whatever as usual. It's all on the first page LoL.

Well it seems pretty obvious that you are worried about Biden's mental decline.

Otherwise you wouldn't be going on about Trump, and trying to sabotage (covertly) the Republican primaries.

You are probably on other websites, doing the same thing elsewhere.

Have fun with your radioactive water leaching out of the Cali coast. (maybe that's what's wrong with you). You know that doesn't get filtered out of the drinking water... yes???

Correct... I cover any topic... anywhere. Especially if it proves you ignorant, or wrong. And this is 2024... in case you can't keep track of time because you are fixated on Trump (and the Republican primaries).

Nevermind who Soros is funding..... :rolleyes: ;)

And it's blatantly obvious that Trump is in YOUR head... "rent free" 24/7 ... 365.

Last edited:
IMG_20240509_004006821_HDR.jpg

This ought to make your TDS flare. :eek: This... from a left leaning news station. :)

LoL. Thank you for proving my point.

ps I already posted yesterday about the Trump appointed judge "indefinitely" suspending Trump's classified documents trial (which is no surprise) in the Trump thread. Try and keep up, kiddo.

Members online

No members online now.
Back